Tuesday, April 1, 2014

BeerSci: What's The Connection Between Hops And Marijuana? | Popular Science

BeerSci: What's The Connection Between Hops And Marijuana? | Popular Science



I was reading about the use of hops plant extract on increasing terpines (potency) in marijuana and the whimsical grafting of cannabis and hops. I think it would be a neat experiment to watch but, I have hops growing in my yard and let me tell ya, it grows several feet per day at times and I believe it would just use the cannabis as a host and the buds would not be good due to the hops sucking all the energy out of it. interesting none the less. But why I'm sharing this in particular, is using cannabis and beer for an extractor to make weed beer. Thought this would be pretty fun!  For shits and giggles, I thought it would be interesting to try using wine or champagne due to it's high alcohol content and I thought maybe the champagne fizz would be beneficial somehow. I could just be stoned though. Smoking on some dank ass Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies...

No comments:

Post a Comment